Tuesday, July 27, 2004

Let's throw down some wax and mix up the mix!

Ok guys, this is a blog where any of us can post, as long as you sign up through the invitation email that you should have recieved. If for some reason you didnt get an email, its either because I didnt have your email address, I had the wrong email address, or I just don't like you. If this is you, just email me at bigchina@ou.edu or catch me on AIM at justinclark9 and yell at me. Anyway.. on with the chlorophyl

Oh yeah, thanks to Brian for the clever, yet relevant name for the blog. If it were up to me, it would have been something really stupid like "Recipe For Love" or "Everybody Poops".

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

sorry bout that sarah. apparently if you edit a post after someone has commented, it deletes your comment.

sarah just said that she is excited about this and she hopes everyone participates.

11:33 PM  
Blogger Brad Witty said...

whatever justin, she said something derogatory about you that you can't defend.

4:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

who is Bibbs and who invited them?

9:59 AM  
Blogger powski said...

remember when you gave me that thing of wax that you are suppose to use on your shoes? thats what that post made me think of. (the keyboards are strange here and i cant find the apostraphe. in its place they have รค.)

5:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home