Saturday, July 31, 2004

A Salute

That last post by Brad, though simple and seemingly casual, inspired me to write this post. Brad is a man who has earned my respect in the short while I've known him, and I think he deserves, at least, every bit of it. The thing I admire most about him is that he is passionate and unwavering. He isn't afraid to voice himself and share what he feels important. On top of his unique sense of humor, he has a remarkable talent as a writer and critic. He is a man of God and a man of the ladies. I hope to have him as a trustworthy friend for years to come.

My hat's off to you sir.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Way to go, Brad.

5:05 PM  
Blogger Brad Witty said...

Justin,

You are a considerate, dependable friend and I accept those kind words with the utmost humility. I return the favor by commenting you on the friendly, wise, and engaging person you are. It seems everywhere you go, you put people at ease and make them laugh. Never saying too much or too little, you possess a social grace and ability that I someday hope to come close to. In your work, I admire your attention to detail, perseverence to finish, and ability to create some amazing tangible things (unlike what I do). Excellent roads lie ahead for you my friend, and I greatly value our friendship. Thanks again for putting all this together for us, and don't ever ask to play poker at my house again.

Keep on rockin' in the free world,

Brad

10:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks brad, i wasnt expecting a response beyond 'thanks', no offense. one thing is for certain though, we need to change the subject before this turns into a big blubbing manly love fest.

9:51 AM  
Blogger Brad Witty said...

amen to that.

12:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home