Monday, September 27, 2004

Git-R-Dun

This past weekend was the most fun I've had in a long long time. The YL leadership crew went down to Davis, OK and scooted boots at the infamous Arbuckle Ballroom. We danced for about 6 hours straight, but the highlight of my night was my bullride. Not to brag, well ok so I'm bragging, but I was the only dude from YL to make it to the 4th round of bronco buckin'. It was awesome, besides the fact that I've never been racked that many times consecutively in my life. I was in a bit of pain afterwards, and the next morning it was just as bad, but it was worth it. Mike held my belongings and managed to get a couple of crappy (yet artistic) photos of me on the bull. Next time he'll remember to turn on night mode, he's still learning the art of camera phone photography.

2 Comments:

Blogger Brad Witty said...

though you may have had fun, that's still no reason to say "Git-R-Done." I have to go throw up now.

8:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

which is why i said it.

11:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home