Saturday, September 04, 2004

Oh Jeno, what's become of us?


When we first met I couldn't get enough, I think you felt the same. And although we hadn't seen each other in a while, my expectations were high, remembering the good times. I guess times change. You're just not who you use to be. We could blame it on the economy, mad cow perhaps, but I think we both know deep down that you've found another. I just wrote this note to let know I notice the difference and I hope that whomever you're saving your cheese for appreciates it as much as I did. I'll probably still visit now and then, but only because you're all I can afford.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

what's the world coming to.....?

2:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

combination... doesn't that have meat on it?

3:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home