Monday, October 25, 2004

Woo! Let's get this party started!

Does anybody wanna hang out anytime soon? Since I don't live at Campus Lodge I feel like I only see you guys once a week. Since both my roomates leave on weekends, I nominate my place for a fun place to hang out sometime. Man, we'll get trashed! Nothing makes a person happier than to soak their brain in alcohol!

I'm just kidding. That's a terrible idea. And if you thought I was serious for a moment, you must repent (now).

Man, there sure are a bunch of pretty girls at the University of Oklahoma. I think I'm going to start a club called "The Pretty Girls + Brad Witty Club." That would be a perfect way to meet some of them. Here are some of the details in the charter.

1. All yearly dues go to getting Brad any material thing he wants.
2. The girls each year will compete in a tournament of academic and athletic events. The best girl gets the grand prize of being my girlfriend.
3. Meetings will take the form of going to my favorite restaurant and listening to me and laughing at everything I say.
4. Membership cannot exceed that of 300 girls. That would just be ridiculous. I can't make out with that many girls.
5. Evening meetings will take the form of dance parties where all the lovely ladies think I'm the best dancer they've ever seen. Oh yes, and it's always a disco party. Man, that would be out of sight.
6. Anytime left over will take the form of cooking for me and cleaning my house.

Spread the word everybody! This club's going to be the most fun I've ever had!

How was this for new and creative, Jason? Did I pass?

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i think brian wants to join

4:40 PM  
Blogger chap said...

Brad, may I recommend changing the name of your club from "The Pretty Girls + Brad Witty Club" to the "Girls With Pretty Hearts + Brad Witty Club." Although at first it may be less visually stimulating, I think you'll find that if you judge people on inner beauty rather than external appearance, you'll be happier in the long run.

9:21 PM  
Blogger Brad Witty said...

Blah, Blah, Blah, Chap. I agree with you that what's on the inside is very important. But that's just part of the equation. In my opinion, a girl's gotta be atleast a little good looking to have a good personality. Think about it, if a girl is fat and ugly, that means that she doesn't have enough respect for herself to take care of herself. Every girl is presentable after some quality makeup application and a few trips to the gym a week. Some people say that all that matters is the inside of people, but that's only because inner beauty is the only chance those particular people have at meeting someone.

(Since I'm being completely honest, I would ask that any ladies reading this not spread my opinions to the rest of the female community.)

10:04 PM  
Blogger BBC said...

Brad, you dug quite a hole here. But for your part, I don't think you meant to sound as callous as you did, nor as ignorant.

I think to over-simplify or generalize anything a girl does or goes through is a very dangerous move, and most of the time ends in trouble.

And as a counterpoint, there are more than a few girls in the world who rely on the gym and makeup and good looks and deny their development as a person, leaving them hollow. Brad, if you want them, you can have them.

11:42 PM  
Blogger Brad Witty said...

man, talk about a can of worms. i didn't say i wanted a girl that worked out everyday and has no personality, evan. and i'm not expecting that every girl should look like a super model, bolley. for the most part, i was being facetious. call me a jerk if you want i suppose.

geez, just so you know how i feel, i think every girl on this site is beautiful, both because of their looks and their personality. sorry if i offended anyone. my sincerest apologies.

7:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

here ya go brad:

http://www.justinclark.net/pics/forbrad.jpg

11:03 AM  
Blogger brian smith said...

I can't comment either Sarah.

GUYS RULE! GIRLS DROOL!

6:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home