Friday, February 04, 2005

Funny Stuff

I think you boys that went on the Spring Break Savannah Trip will appreciate this. I was cleaning out my car and I found a list of memorable quotes from the car-ride. Funny, I don't seem to have made the list. This is the list in its entirety:

"Fook Me" - Josh

"Fishin' for the boys in Afghan" - Blake

"I have 2 Wheatus" - Jason

"I need to slow my black ass down" - Josh

"Dude, if I see the world's biggest anything I'm stoppin" - Blake

"...following this truck in front of us too closely" - Jason

"I'll smoke to that" - Josh

"...your sideburns" - Blake

3 Comments:

Blogger chap said...

funny stuff
what goes before "...your sideburns"?

1:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i dont remember but i think josh was really excited about something and said something like "you know whats out of hand?" and blake said "your sideburns?" and josh got sad.

2:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahaha.. oh yeah, that's it. i don't think "out of hand" had been invented yet.

7:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home