Thursday, March 10, 2005

Funny signs

I went to Santa Fe a week or so ago, and on my way I noticed a few funny signs.

This one:

is good because all the ducks are kind of doing a ministry-of-funny-walks high step that looks enjoyable. And that second duckling just looks like he is having a great time walking. I want to be that duck.

And this one:

is good because that mommy duck has breasts, and that first duckling is in mid-squawk. And it looks odd.

Note: these pictures were not taken by me, they merely represent signs that I saw on the road and had no camera.

5 Comments:

Blogger Brad Witty said...

yes, that mother duck does have prominent breasts. I've never seen such a thing on a real duck, but who are science and me to question the silhouette sign painter. also, if you didn't use a camera, do you have some sort of usb or firewire input directly to your memory? i want one of those.

8:37 AM  
Blogger BBC said...

Yeah, I do mean silly walks. I don't know why I did that. I am suprised at myself. I feel like I was just hit with the spanish inquisition.

10:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ministry of silly walks is a masterpiece

10:46 AM  
Blogger BBC said...

Justin doesn't like British humor? Why are you in England anyway? What kind of person doesn't like British humor? Is anyone listenting to me?

4:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

youre right. for the most part i dont. but just the idea of the ministry of silly walks is enough to get me reelin.

9:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home