Thursday, May 26, 2005

Shampoo pockets

This post has nothing to do with shampoo or pockets, but I just typed the first thing that came to my mind.

Yesterday some of us went down to the photography studio for Rachel's project and played around for a couple of hours. It's been so long since I've actually shot in a studio (Mr. Magnuson's 11th grade photo class to be exact) so it took us a while to get a ramshackle setup figured out. Most of them didn't turn out that well, but we got a few keepers I think.


Also, if you haven't checked it out, I launched my official music site at justinclarkmusic.com so let me know what you think.

Finally, I'm gonna go ahead and post this for Brad. This man is a genious. He has figured out a way to produce high quality music videos that rival the best in the industry while limited by little.. err.. probably no budget.

Step 1: Record yourself singing along to a song using a video camera.

Step 2: Using simple video editing techniques and the power of computers, take the audio out of your video and replace it with the actual song.

Done and done. Here's a clip.
***Note, if you're using a mac, right click on the link above and save it to your computer to watch it since it probably won't load correctly in your browser.

3 Comments:

Blogger Brad Witty said...

man, i'm a dork. who's gonna marry me now?

10:17 PM  
Blogger chap said...

Can I get some background on this video clip? I liked where it was headed.

2:08 PM  
Blogger Brad Witty said...

i quit shortly after where it stops. and those were the best parts. the rest was kinda stupid (unlike what i actually showed, right?) i'd like to see you do one, chap. you too, josh.

7:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home