Sunday, July 31, 2005

Moon Child!

So I was watching the best movie ever today (The Neverending Story, in case you didn't know) and I realized that most of the characters remind me of certain friends. If you're not listed below, it's not because I don't like you, it's because you don't resemble anyone in the movie.


Atreyu - Ok, this is pretty obvious - Baby Chicken


Morla - big turtle eyes, round face, and a turtle shell back: this is none other than Jason


Engywook - Scientist with glasses and a snaggletooth: you guessed it - Brian


Falkor - Long white beard, big puppy dog eyes, low voice, and weiner dog body: Mike


Rockbiter - This is too easy, big guy made of rock, rides a rock bicycle, looks strong but really isn't: Blake (i mean the guy works with rock for crying out loud)


Bastian - little boy who's always reading, even stays after school to read, ends up goin nuts and yells "Moon Child" at the top of his lungs - Molly


Artax - Atreyu's faithful steed, gets stuck in the Swamp of Sadness and dies - Erin Meimer

The Childlike Empress - Baby Chicken

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

who on earth deleted their comment. and it wasnt me molly. and yes, so do i, he's a very integral part of the story. we do do a real life version of the NES with all of us in it

12:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i agree with you, its realy frustrating. the 2 most emotional parts for me are (1)when Artax gets stucks in the mud and Atreyu is trying to pull him out and he starts crying and (2) at the end when the childlike empress is begging Bastian to call out her new name and he wont

12:13 AM  
Blogger brian smith said...

I have a snaggletooth? I love this movie. I really liked the second one as well. It's so fantastical and makes me wish I had a giant dog-like dragon to ride.

11:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

molly, falkor has hair and scales on his back, you were right

2:29 AM  
Blogger BBC said...

I never want to spend the last half of a movie crying over a lazy horse and yelling "Bastian Please!" Never ever ever

9:51 AM  
Blogger BBC said...

I am glad you like it. Thank you for both taking the picture and hosting it.

1:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

so THAAATS what girls talk about when they have "girl talk"

2:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home