Monday, August 02, 2004

Manly cool stuff

Cars! Vroom! Fast! Porche! Jag! Dubs! Jeeps! Offroading! 2 Fast 2 Furious!
Ladies! Hot! Oow! Ah, snap, what up girl?
Computers! Macs! G4s and G5s! 1Gig RAM! 1.25 Ghz processor! Video games! Shooting guns in the video games! Killing stuff!
Hunting! Big guns! Eating a lot! Royal Chicken! Deep fried! Greasy! Indegestion!
Poker! Texas Hold 'Em! All In! Pocket Aces! Chips!
Sports! Grunt! Feats of strength!
Power tools! Saw! Drill! (Tim Allen noises)

Okay, I think I've restored Justin and myself to our manliness after that last bit of posting.

4 Comments:

Blogger Brad Witty said...

just keep reading, wil, you'll see what i'm talking about.

4:08 PM  
Blogger Brad Witty said...

wil is someone i like to pretend to be. actually, he's one of my friends who follows my other blog. should i tell him to stay off this one, Jaystone?

8:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

no, he can stay, i was just curious because he failed to introduce himself

10:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

by the way, this is as much your blog as it is mine, so you can tell me to cram it with walnuts whenever you feel like it.

10:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home